Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Niece!

Isn't she adorable?? We found out Megan and Bruce were expecting a baby ages ago and I have had to keep it mostly a secret since then. Killer! But they had their "big" ultrasound yesterday and are now sharing the big news! In other words, it's Facebook Official!

And they are having a girl!! We all thought it was a boy. Her morning sickness has been similar to what I experienced with Charlie and we all just had that boy instinct. My family was 2 for 2 on guessing the gender of my kids.

I am usually wrong in guessing gender, though. I thought Charlie was a girl and Eleanor was a boy. So if you need an accurate indicator, ask what I think and go with the opposite!

Eleanor and her new cousin will be just over a year apart in age. It will be so fun to have two little girls close enough in age to be good friends.

Charlie was on the phone with me yesterday when Megan called to share the good news. He was so excited! He asked what they were going to call the baby and I told him that they haven't decided yet. He must be studying the 50 states in school because he suggested Carolina and New Jersey as possible names.

I can't wait for April to get here so I can meet this little peanut! She is already as cute as can be.

No comments: