Monday, November 26, 2012

34 Weeks Bump

I'm not sure this photo adequately shows how big I really am... or feel. I feel huge and imbalanced and achy and ready to not be pregnant anymore. I have less than 5 weeks until my c-section and I'm WHINY. 

I've reached the point in pregnancy where most of the maternity tops no longer cover everything and full panel jeans are sooo uncomfy. I rotate between yoga pants and these drawstring grey pants mostly - because they go under the belly. When I'm feelin' fancy - leggings! 

Homegirl has not been shy about letting me know her accommodations are now inadequate. Much like with Charlie, my ribcage receives the message most frequently. Seems I've got another Baby Cullen in there. Ahh, the perils of being short waisted. 

My beloved chiropractor went and quit the practice. Something about his dream of starting his own practice, blah blah blah. Said practice will be at least an hour away so all I could think was HOW can he leave meeee???? I've been to see his replacement twice and it's just not working. I've gone from feeling great to hurting all the time. I foresee a breakup. It's not me, it's you. 

Insomnia has set in, just getting me ready to be a night owl. I collapse in exhaustion around 8:30 or 9pm and then am up and ready to go at 3! I've been fighting it, but I really should just get up and do stuff. It's the way Mother Nature intended. I start to get tired again when it's time for Charlie to get up, though. 

The nursery is coming together - hopefully I can post some pictures soon. I still need to find a rocker/glider chair and get the rug laid down. Just need to buy a few more items and I'll feel mostly ready for baby. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch, but that's why there's Amazon Prime, right?

I have a doctor appointment this week and then my final ultrasound on December 10. After that I will see the doctor every week until delivery. Brad is hopefully going to be done traveling for a bit by mid-December. Sooo... that'll be handy if I go early for any reason! I don't know why I would, though. Even thinking about going early feels impossibly optimistic. 

So that's all that's going on in the land of discomfort! If I get any bigger I'll post another pic! 

No comments: