Sunday, October 21, 2012

29 Week Bump

I am 10 weeks from my delivery date and things are getting LARGE. I guess I'm technically at the beginning of the third trimester and tasks such as picking things up off the floor, tying my shoes and getting comfortable are more challenging. 

I'm also getting tired of wearing jeans - they are just aren't as comfortable now that the tummy is stretching the belly panel on them so much. I don't like things pushing on my belly. Hip-slung yoga pants feel like heaven, though. Bring it.

I had a huge appetite last week, so we might have had a little growth spurt. It's back to normal this week. I have to be very, very careful of the portions I eat because if I eat too much I feel awful. Just overly full and uncomfortable after what would typically be a normal sized meal. Too much food actually makes my back hurt, which is strange. 

I've been so busy lately that I haven't been very good about working out. I need to walk the poodles each day, but it can be hard to carve out time while Brad travels for work. I basically have the preschool hours of 9 to 12, but usually end up using those to take care of things I can't do while Charlie is around. Motivation to exercise is looooow. 

I'm still going to the chiropractor, which continues to help with my back and rib pain. I wouldn't say I'm pain free, but I feel much better than I did with Charlie at this point.

That pain at the top of my stomach/bottom of my rib cage has made its debut this pregnancy. I had that with Charlie, too. It's like a burning sensation and I'm not sure what causes it. It usually starts up when I've been on my feet for a while. So basically all the time!

Despite all my aches and pains, I still forget I'm pregnant sometimes. Having a Charlie can make it hard to remember anything! I promise baby girl, I won't forget you once you get here!!

From the other side:

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are totally still in the cute-pregnant phase, even if it doesn't feel like it!