Friday, August 5, 2011

The Munchkin

This month marks one year since I started staying home with Charlie. Well, technically I was working through April, but only when he was asleep. Anyways, I've been thinking the past few days how much he's grown up since then.

He was still such a baby then, only walking for a few months, just speaking one word to communicate. Now he's this little boy who strings sentences together, runs everywhere, plays on his own and has no problem telling us what he wants!

So as I typically do when I realize that Charlie is growing up way, way too quickly, I panicked that I am not documenting things enough. My camera and Flip are now sitting out and I'm going to attempt to play some catch up for being such a lame-o all summer.

I attempted to interview Charlie tonight, but as usual, he let me know he wanted something different! Those of you who have watched as much Yo Gabba Gabba as I have may recognize some of what he's saying. He loves the "Cool Tricks" part of that show. He will also - out of nowhere - start belting out some of the songs sometimes. Once Brad and I catch on, it's pretty funny.

So anyways, here's the video and apologies for the partial nudity. He spilled at dinner and it gets fairly warm in our attic playroom, so I just let him play in his diaper for a bit. I promise, he does wear clothes!! Heck, dressing him is one of my favorite hobbies.

Happy Almost Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I have now watched this a million times.
Cool tricks!