Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Funky Music

Charlie and I saw this video on the version of Sesame Street that plays on Sprout (Play with me Sesame?? Or something like that?) and have been singing it for days. Tonight he wouldn't even let me sit down because he wanted to sing and dance to it!

Since I am a truly pathetic singer, and I was having trouble remembering the words, I played it on YouTube for him on my iPad. He wanted to watch it again and again! I have a feeling it's going to be the first thing he asks for in the morning when he wakes up!

The show this segment is from was filmed in 1977. It makes me laugh because I just envision my parents taking disco lessons in the 70's! lol I think my mom still remembers the moves!

Speaking of my parents, tomorrow (8-10) is their wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! We love you!


1 comment:

Meredith said...

bwahahahaha!!! I just died laughing watching that sesame street video! I love how Charlie is secretly a child of the 70's.