Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You Must Cook This

The most perfect oatmeal I have ever tasted. Add a little brown sugar, some slice banana. Yum Yum Yum.

Seafood lasagna from Cooking Light that will make you cry. It is dinner party good.

I got a subscription to Cooking Light from my friends for my 30th birthday (were they calling me fat???) and I used it some back then, but saved all the issues and now I'm obsessed with it. I made several things while my sister was here and they were all soooo good! Time to re-subscribe.

Below are some links to some of the other things that were very good, but not necessarily 'make you cry' good, like the lasagna:




Fish tacos with lime-cilantro crema (Charlie loved the pinto bean salad that goes with this for those of you with little kiddos)

Oh and you're not missing anything - the oatmeal has nothing to do with the rest of this Cooking Light-type post. It's just really good.

OK, seriously, I really need to get back to work. Deadlines and all that.

1 comment:

The Balog Family said...

I am SO with you on Cooking Light!! I have been getting it now for a few years and LOVE IT!! It has the best receipes, doesn't it?!? Bon Appetit is another fave of mine.
Say, I thought you quit work???
Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!! :)