Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!!


Today is my husband Brad's birthday! Unfortunately he is in Dallas for work, per usual, so we can't be with him today. And we miss him! It's like Charlie knows it's a special day for Daddy - he's been saying 'daddy' up a storm the past couple of days.

Since Brad is in Dallas, he got to celebrate last night with my family that lives there - my parents, my sister Megan and future brother-in-law Bruce. Sounds like they had a lot of fun at dinner.

Anyways, missing him like crazy, but I'm looking forward to celebrating this weekend in DC along with Charlie and our close friends, the Mahons.

Here's a little known fact: Brad was actually born on his mom's birthday. Pretty neat, huh?

So Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law, Hope, as well! Shown here with her husband Phil and a very sleepy Charlie.

No comments: