Friday, April 30, 2010

Hello There

Hi. How are you? It's me, the very boring poodle who hasn't blogged all week. Or last weekend. How I hang on to the few of you who check back here regularly for posts, I'm not sure.

What a long week. It's currently 9pm and both Brad and I are about to go to sleep. Friday nights just aren't what they used to be, are they? Hoping to muster some more energy for tomorrow night when we are having our neighbors over for what will probably be our last neighbor dinner before they leave for London. But I'm not going to think about that right now. I'll think about that tomorrow. I'll think instead of the baked potato salad from Fresh Market I'm going to get to go with dinner. YUM!

I have more to post for you this weekend. Mainly in the 'home decor' and 'find me some shoes' categories. Some videos of Charlie being cute may make the cut as well. Recent new words include POO! As in poodles. Can't wait until he screams that one out in the grocery store. POO!

Carpet installers came today and put the new carpet in the finished attic space. Time to get it all fixed up as a playroom for Charlie! This is going to require a large IKEA run. I think I'm going to paint some areas in magnetic chalkboard paint. Cause I'm all DIY like that.

Anyone watching 16 and Pregnant?? It just ended and I watched the reunion show with Dr. Drew. I want Leah and Corey to get back together!! They are so cute. My new favorite 16 and pregnant couple. Sorry Caitlynn and whats his name from Season 1, you've been replaced.

OK, can barely keep eyes open right now. More later....

No comments: