Monday, March 1, 2010

A Year of Charlie in 5 minutes

I keep sitting down to write my One Year of Charlie but I'm finding his first birthday to be more bittersweet then I was prepared for. I'm having a hard time writing it.

For the time being, I've compiled some photos** that show the first year of his life. I even added music so be sure to listen! When Charlie was tiny and had lots of gas and needed to be walked around frequently, I would play this song, which is part of an iTunes mix I put together called Charlie Sleep. Kind of a soundtrack to holding my baby.

So without further ado, here is a year of Charlie, who is my simple love.

video

**apologies for the sophomoric effort; this is my first time using iMovie.

8 comments:

The Celery said...

Kara, you made me cry!

Nana said...

Wow, so good!

Mitchell Productions said...

So sweet! You are a good mom... I love Charlie's blue eyes!

Lindsay said...

great job! I wish I had done one for AJC now. JTC's is back on the blog (May '08) if you want to go digging!

Megan said...

Great job! So great. Tearing up at my desk while showing all my coworkers :)

Meredith said...

He is becoming such a little man! Love him!

Lakshmy said...

Thanks for making me cry on a Saturday night. I loved it!

Tracy said...

Sheesh, I'm a little emotional as Owen gets close to his first birthday, but I thought this was so sweet I cried. At least by reading the comments, I know I'm not the only one. Thanks for sharing.