- Charlie was up at 5am this morning, was not himself at daycare today and has been very fussy tonight. I wish I could get a closer look but from what I can tell both bottom center teeth are coming in. I think I see the ridges in the teeth breaking through. If there are top teeth coming in I may never know - he is very protective of his mouth right now.
- After several weeks of periodically checking the scale, it appears that 8 pounds of baby weight mistakenly thinks it has been granted permanent residence since it has refused to budge in quite some time. Eviction papers are in the works. Until then I will continue wearing the same 3 pairs of pants.
- My alma mater (Texas A&M) and Brad's alma mater (University of Arkansas) are playing each other this weekend for the first time in a kazillion years or something. First time since I met Brad, that's for sure. 7:30 EST on ESPN 2. I think I read tickets for the game were just ridiculously expensive - $85 minimum.
- We have a babysitter lined up for tomorrow night - yay - so we can go out to dinner after Brad gets back in town. Not sure where we should go just yet to try and feel young and normal while really feeling exhausted and stressed.
- Does anyone know why there wasn't a new Top Chef last night? We're mid-season and it's not a holiday. Bravo is such a tease.
- I need to order Charlie's Halloween costume soon. There's a parade type thing at daycare and a 'candy walk' at my work that I'm going to take him to. I'm hoping to get through it with no candy since Charlie can't eat chocolate and the aforementioned 8 pounds. Anyways, I'm debating between the following - thoughts?
Turtle (the side image made this much cuter to me)