Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blog Changes for Your Reading Pleasure

I added some links on the left hand side (below my friends' blogs) of my favorite decorating blogs. I love reading decorating blogs and have gotten some great ideas from them. Some of those ideas have gone on to become greatness or semi-greatness in my own home. Others remain on my To Do List That Will Never Be Finished.

A few of these decorating blogs are so fabulous I finish reading them and experience feelings of self-doubt and inadequacy. Why I want to share those with you by providing the links, I'm not sure. I'm starting to wonder if these blogs are really inspiration to save up money for a decorator and then know enough of what I want to become that really bossy know-it-all client. Dare to dream.

Anyhow, if you're into that kind of thing, enjoy.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful blogs! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Just testing to see if this goes through...You have a very good sense of humor and it comes through in your writing...(hope)