Thursday, May 7, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I have been trying off and on all night to upload this video of Charlie talking. It's about 2 minutes long and takes forever to upload and right when it should be done I get an error message that says it's an invalid file format. It's a .mov file, which I think is a Quicktime format?? I've tried to upload it on Blogger and One True Media and had the same outcome. 

People out there who are smarter then me - any thoughts??? Is it because I'm on a Mac?

2 comments:

aichiba said...

I've had weird things happen to me when my files are too big. Do you have Windows Movie Maker (it was free on my computer). If so try putting it into that and it will reduce the size (and quality too I'm afraid).

Stephanie said...

I've also found it's quicker to put things on YouTube, then embed that in the blog. I think you can make a private YouTube account, so the whole world can't view your Charlie videos...it might be good to have as you start having more and more videos and need a place to share them.