Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally!

video

I can tell I'm tired. That video I had been trying to load was 309 MB. No wonder. It did not occur to me to check the file size until today. Sleeeeeepy Kara. I was feeling kind of hopeless about the whole thing and sad that I wouldn't be able to post anything from our camcorder on the blog. It's a shame really because the video I was trying to post was painfully cute. 

But then! My mother's day gift arrived in the mail and Brad was so excited about it he went ahead and gave it to me. It was a Flip video camera! I am so excited! He was probably worried I wouldn't make it through the weekend without buying one for myself since I kept threatening to do that. 

I guess the videos from the camcorder will just have to go on DVDs? I dunno. We have some very lengthy segments from when I was in the hospital and when we brought Charlie home. I guess I need to start a home movie collection that we can bore guests with when they come over! Any takers?

4 comments:

Lakshmy said...

So cute!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Meredith said...

Awww I love it! I think I heard him say "I miss Aunt Mer."

Lyndsey said...

He is so flipping cute! I cant believe how big he is compaired to when Mere and I first saw him. Love the blog!