Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday

I have today off from work to finish up some things and go to my pre-admission appointment at the hospital. They explained the whole process I'll be going through, took some blood and showed me around. Afterwards I felt so much better, mostly because of these magic words the nurse told me:
'You can have your epidural whenever you want.'

I also got to see the newborn nursery and the babies were so sweet and tiny! So that was exciting to, especially thinking about how we'll have a little bundle in there in a couple of days!

Today we are taking care of some last minute things and I have a prenatal massage scheduled for 3pm - soooo looking forward to that. Afterwards we're going to try and go see Slumdog Millionaire if we don't get sidetracked doing other things. Tomorrow I am having lunch with Colleen and then we go into the hospital! So I can have my epidural whenever I want! Yay!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Soña said...

Alright! Happy Wednesday and prenatal massage day. I can't wait to hear the news that Charlie has arrived. Thinking good, fast, easy labor thoughts for you :)

Meredith said...

Im so excited for you guys ! Cant wait to meet Charlie !
xoxoxox
Mere & Vance

meghant said...

Love the epidural - enjoy it! Enjoy every moment from the second you check into the hospital. Soak it all in, remember it. It's so cliche', but it's just an extraordinary experience that you'll never forget. I'll be thinking about and praying for a safe, healthy, pleasant delivery on Friday.