Monday, October 6, 2008

Station Break

I would like to take a moment to thank our new sponsor, the Gentle Leader dog harness, for improving our quality of dog walks. Those of you who have had the arm stretching, muscle building experience of walking my dogs would think they had been possessed and taken over by some other, well-behaved life form. We are still working out the kinks and the dogs are a little confused, but I think here in a few months I will be able to do what I assumed would be impossible - walk 2 55 pound dogs while pushing a stroller. You'll have to see it to believe it! 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Ace is absolutely ROTTEN on a leash, and I have never been able to control him on a walk. (He's actually great off the leash, but there's that small problem of that being illegal.)

Consider it ordered!