Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bump Watch 2008 - Week 22

Brad took this picture right before we left our hotel to go to Lakshmy's surprise party. I feel like the bump is getting bigger, but in the pictures it doesn't seem like it's all that much bigger then four weeks ago.  But I am meeting more resistance when I try to get up off the sofa or out of Brad's car, so there's gotta be more of something there. These are my super cute maternity jeans and a long sweater that I found at TJ Maxx (non-maternity). 

After this weekend I've decided I need to hurry up and get some more sweaters - I really didn't have warm enough clothes for all this chilly weather. I have to order stuff online because the stores here don't carry anything. I hate not being able to touch the clothes before buying them. The Gap looks like it has some cute stuff, so I may try them. Mimi's return policy is for the birds, after all. You have 10 days to return for store credit only. Whatever. Laaaame.

The baby has been kicking up a storm lately and Brad has now felt the baby move twice.  Peanut is only partially cooperative - we couldn't get him to kick at all during Lakshmy's party for anyone. It's pretty funky feeling him move in my stomach - kind of like a heartwarming version of Alien.  It's really reassuring, though, to feel him move so much and I'm fairly certain I fall in love with him a little bit more each time I feel something.

No comments: