Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged from A to Z

Taking a break from our regularly scheduled programming, I got this off my friend Lindsay's blog. Look everyone! Blog filler until something exciting happens!

A. Attached or single? Attached - married to Brad for almost 6 years! Feels like 10... just kidding!!!

B. Best friend? I'm a lucky girl - I have a crew of them: Cookie, Megan, Holly and Colleen. I'm also really close with my mom and sisters.

C. Cake or Pie? Both! I love chocolate cake and coconut cake and blueberry banana cream pie. Yum!

D. Day of Choice? Saturday or any day I'm on vacation. The theme of any of my favorite days is 'I'm not at work'

E. Essential item? When I'm not pregnant, wine. Or maybe coffee. No, definitely wine. Now that I'm pregnant, my anti-nausea medicine's been pretty key!

F. Favorite color? Probably green

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears - really chewy ones!

H. Hometown? Austin, Tx is where I grew up. I was born in Enid, Oklahoma but have no memory of it.

I. Indulgence? Spa treatments at a really nice spa. I love the Spa at Pinehurst.

J. January or July? Ick, neither. One is cold and filled with post-holiday letdown and the other is hot. If I have to pick, I'd say July because there's a holiday and I'm more likely to take a vacation that month.

K. Kids? Two standard poodles, Zoe (5) and Ringo (3). Baby on the way in February!

L. Life isn't complete without? My husband. Everything is just so much more fun with him around.

M. Marriage date? September 21, 2002

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 younger sisters, Meredith and Megan

O. Oranges or apples? I don't like having to pick. I am an equal opportunity fruit lover.

P. Phobias? A little bit scared of heights if it may involve me falling and getting hurt.

Q. Quotes? Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. - Very comforting in hard times.

R. Reasons to smile? A really good sale or maybe finding some great stuff at TJ Maxx

S. Season of Choice? Autumn - the falling leaves and cooler weather. Coming from Texas where the two seasons are hot and not quite as hot, it is still such a novelty to have a true fall.

T. Tag some peeps: I will tag Cookie at the Daily Gunther and Ed at Sydneysided. I'm actually not even sure he knows I have a blog though. OMG and have to include Steph too! 

U. Unknown fact about me? Unknown to whom? I am an open book and my family knows about all of it. Well ok, here's one. I haven't told anyone this, but I really love watching Gossip Girl! I'm so ashamed!

V. Vegetable? I really love tomatoes but is that a fruit? If so, perhaps corn, but is that a starch? Let's go with butternut squash.

W. Worst habit? Maybe biting my nails or popping my knuckles. I've never been able to stop. Or perhaps goofing off at work? I've spent all this time today filling this out!

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound because we can see the baby. For us, x-rays mean something bad is going on.....Luckily the Spooners haven't needed any of those for almost 2 years!

Y. Your favorite food? I think maybe cheese. I have many cheeses I love. I made a top 5 list with my friend Kristy once. Mine went goat, bleu, sharp cheddar, brie and feta. Hers included 'that boxed cheese you make queso out of', which cracks me up. So true!

Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini. So two of us contributed to this post

No comments: