Thursday, September 4, 2008

And now the baby is an.....

Apple! As in Gwyneth Paltrow's first born. 

So this week in Spooner news:
  • Morning sickness is 95% gone! Wooohooo! I am back to eating normal food and even going to the gym in the morning again. And playing tennis this weekend! It's like being a normal person!
  • The bump has gone from beer gut to SUPER beer gut. I have gained a little over 5 pounds, but it feels like so much more. Tomorrow starts my 16th week.
  • Hurricane Hanna is headed our way and is supposed to hit Saturday morning. Just in time for...
  • Brad's golf tournament this weekend! Is there a handicap for hurricanes? It's a 3 day tournament he is playing with our good friend Mike. We're supposed to go to a dinner for it Saturday night and I'm just praying I have an appropriate dress that fits the belly
  • We're having the front door painted a bright salmon color next week - I can't wait! Brightly painted front doors are such a Richmond thing, so we'll finally fit in. At least from a front door perspective. 
  • Ringo has figured out how to get out of the kitchen when we shut them up to sleep at night. He got sick of it early this morning and broke out, ran upstairs, jumped in our bed and got comfy. Poor Zoe was so confused. She just stood there in the kitchen, unsure of what to do until Brad came down to let her out. 
  • My parents are closing on 2 houses in the next week - selling the Carmel, IN one and buying one in McKinney, Tx. They will officially be Texas residents soon! I can't wait to visit. 
  • The baby in the Baby Ticker to the right has finally slowed down from doing constant flips. It was freaking me out there for a while. I kept looking down at my belly saying, is that really what you're doing? Coincidentally, I have felt a little fluttering, but I'm not sure if that's the baby or not. Maybe I'll just decide it is and then that's really exciting!
That's all I can think of right now. The Taco Bell I couldn't stop thinking of and had to drive 30 minutes round trip to get for dinner is making me sleepy. 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I felt AJC moving this early, so it could be! I didn't feel JTC until about 22 weeks, but I might have just been oblivious. =)