Thursday, August 21, 2008

Portly Princess Poodle


Zoe must think she is pregnant too because she is apparently eating for two. We went to the vet this evening and she has gained NINE POUNDS since last summer. When you weigh 49 pounds to begin with, that is quite a gain! I'm not really sure how it happened since we quit doing pig ear treats a long time ago and I've been walking them a bunch during my first trimester because I've been too sick to do any other exercise. But we're moving to light dog food, fewer treats and more intense exercise. Now that I'm not as sick, I think I'll do the same!

In other news, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale??? Huh?

2 comments:

Stephanie Thornton said...

Don't feel too bad...Libby has gotten in trouble the past THREE times we've been to the vet...she's been on a diet but every time, she weighed more. She's now eating half dog food, half green beans, which she LOVES and is actually working!!

amygunther said...

Bonnie must be on the same meal plan. When we went to my parent's house this past weekend my Dad made a comment that she looked heavier than usual. I have tried to cut back her food to see if I can get her summer body back.