Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bump Watch 2008 - Week 12

The baby belly is starting to look more like a baby belly and less like I just had 47 cheeseburgers last week washed down with a keg of beer. So here is the first bump pic, with more to come in the future! 

My neighbor lent me these great transitional cropped pants for when you're in between regular clothes and maternity. After squeezing myself into my regular pants all week and feeling so uncomfortable, I could practically hear angels singing as I zipped them up. How pleasant! The top is one my Aunt Judy gave me before I knew I was pregnant but it fits over everything nicely. I think I've gained about 3 or 4 pounds, though it feels like about 10. Which means the 25 or so I gain by the end will probably feel like about 100! Woohoo! 

2 comments:

Meredith said...

OMG! Love your hair... Little Spooner has a hot mommy!

Kim said...

You look adorable!!